Come join the crab on an adventure under the sea! Kids touch and feel their way to learning about a day in the life of one of the ocean’s most popular creatures. Rhyming text and fun illustrations are complemented by various touch and feel elements, allowing children to stimulate their sense of touch. And, the sturdy board book is shaped, making it fun for children to pretend to walk the crab along the ocean floor after they’re done reading.
- Fun illustrations of popular sea creatures such as a crab, shark, seahorse, lobster, fish and more.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers .
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
Written by Ryan Barone and illustrated by Gabriele Tafuni.
- Board book with touch and feel elements
- 12 Pages
- 7 inches x 6 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
You may also like