Shipping & Returns
- Orders are normally processed Monday through Friday for shipment within 24-48 hours (for in stock items). Delivery time from Maryland to your address is usually within 2-7 business days of shipment. You will be notified by email of any extended delay in shipment. Items that are out of stock or on backorder will be shipped as soon as our stock is replenished.
- Normal delivery is via the USPS or UPS Ground. (see rates below). Express shipping services may be available, please call 410-871-2498. Local delivery of large orders within the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan region may be available by courier.
- Shipping charges to AK, HI, PR, APO & FPO (Military) addresses may be higher. We will send you an e-mail for your approval of any additional charge.
- Please provide correct shipping addresses. We will not be responsible for packages that are undeliverable and/or returned to us due to incorrect addresses or refusal of delivery by recipient. You will incur a second shipping charge for any re-shipment of a returned package that was due to the recipient refusing delivery or due to an incorrect address on the original order form. You will also be charged the fee the shipper charges us for the return and/or address corrections.
- If there are any special instructions for shipping your order, place them in the "Gift Card/Special Instructions" box on the order page. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE PER ADDRESS. Multiple addresses will each incur a separate shipping charge.
- International Customers: Place your order online as usual. If your Country is not listed in the drop down box, enter your Country's name in the address space and leave the Country space set to US. If you do not have a zip code, enter 11111 in the zip code box. The shipping cost will be adjusted for your country and you will be sent an e-mail for approval of the adjusted order total.
- All orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail or International Priority Mail. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged international packages. Any taxes, customs or duty fees imposed by the destination country are the responsibility of the recipient. Contact the local customs office for information on those fees and regulations.
Regular Shipping & Handling Rates are as follows:
(Rates are for continental U.S. Orders Only)
FREE SHIPPING OVER $125!
- ** Free shipping is via ground only and is for a single address only and DOES NOT INCLUDE APO, FPO, AK, HI & PR OR INTERNATIONAL ADDRESSES (Ground shipping for more than one address is free provided the order for each address is over $125.00).
- ** Excluded from free shipping: Heavyweight items, multiple Gift Baskets, Custom Orders, oversized items (items shipped in boxes considered oversize by UPS) & multiple shipping addresses will incur a shipping charge.
- Expedited shipping will incur a shipping charge based upon current UPS or USPS rates. We will send you an email for your approval of any shipping charge incurred.
- Questions? Call us at 410-871-2498.
- Click here to see the normal delivery/transit times (NOTE: Holiday transit times may be longer)
- INCORRECT ADDRESSES, RETURNS OR REFUSAL OF PACKAGE: Any FREE SHIPPING package that is returned to us due to an incorrect address, refusal by recipient or returned for any reason will not be eligible for the free shipping discount. You will be charged the normal shipping fee to re-ship the package. If a refund is requested, due to a return or refusal of delivery, then the normal shipping fee will be deducted from your refund. IN ADDITION, if any fee is imposed by the return carrier, this fee will also be deducted from your refund. If you wish to return a package or have any questions about returns, refusals or free shipping policies WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND you contact us first by calling 410-871-2498.
- Please Note: Heavyweight items and orders of multiple gift packages may incur a higher shipping charge than the standard rates listed. We will send you an e-mail for your approval of any additional charge over the standard rate.
- APO, FPO, AK, HI & PR addresses may incur a higher shipping charge. We will send you an e-mail for your approval of any additional charge.
- We ship primarily with the USPS and UPS. We require delivery confirmation and insure packages BUT after the carrier notifies us that they have delivered the package, it is no longer theirs or our responsibility.
- Please be sure that your package is being delivered to a safe location. If the package is stolen or somehow ends up missing after the carrier has recorded delivery confirmation, the package will not be re-shipped without a complete 2nd set of charges including the items and the shipping fees. There is no way to make an insurance claim for non-delivery after the carrier records the delivery confirmation.
- We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with any product* you can return it in new unused condition via carrier within 30 days of original purchase for a refund or exchange.
- *Opened food or cosmetic products are non-returnable, but we will accept all unopened food or cosmetic products.
- Large volume, custom, or special orders are not returnable in full or in part.
- PLEASE NOTE: Original shipping fees are not refundable. You are responsible for any return shipping fees. In addition, if the order was originally shipped for free and is then returned, the actual amount of the original shipping fee charged to us by the carrier will be deducted from any refund requested.
- Send returns to: The Maryland Store, 2200 Sykesville Road, Westminster, MD 21157
All shipping and returns conditions are subject to change without prior notice.